Is it time for you to learn more about the Catholic faith?
Learn more about your faith, while you learn more about our Faith
RCIA is a weekly evening program for those adults who want to better understand the Catholic faith, with the goal, if they choose, of becoming fully initiated members. So, it is perfect for those who:
- Were never Baptized into a Christian faith
- Were Baptized as a Christian, but would like to investigate the Catholic faith
- Were baptized Catholic, but have been away from the Church for a while, and never received the sacraments of either 1st Communion, or Confirmation
- Parents who want to fully enter the Church, to better teach and guide their child in the faith
- You may know who might be ready for this
The RCIA program presents an opportunity for interested adults to grow in their faith by becoming more familiar with, and more knowledgeable about, the Catholic faith. It is an informal program that allows your personal faith challenges to be raised, and addressed. If you choose to remain in the program, which runs from late September till Easter, you will receive the sacraments, becoming fully initiated into the Catholic faith!
For more information, email Deacon Jim Prosser @ firstname.lastname@example.org, or call him at 443-338-4207